Friday, September 9, 2011

4 Top Djs at EDC Las Vegas in 4 hours [2011]

4 Top Djs at EDC Las Vegas in 4 hours [2011]











Electric Daisy Carnival is a 3 day event. Friday,Saturday,Sunday.

I drove from Los Angeles at 5am all the way to stateline.
We stayed with Nick and Anthony Montoyas cousin Matt Baca.

Boy! Was it hot in Vegas.

We stayed indoors all day.
We started getting ready at 8pm.

We didnt get to the Las Vegas Motor Speeday til Midnight

We were trying to find friends and didnt get inside til 1am on Sunday morning.

We walked around and got to the stage during Benny Bennasi set.




















Benny Bennasi was coming off while David Guetta got on stage.





































I cant believe I was in the Dj Booth with David Guetta.
Check out my videos in HD. Push the HD Button and maximize the screen.

















Next we headed to see Dubstep Dj Rusko. The bass from Rusko had the stage rockin!

 

Then we went to the VIP but nobody was really there after 2am.

Then we went to see Dj Skrillex. We tried to get onstage but the stage was to the max, so we went to the press pit. In the front I couldnt get any real cool pics because the stage was too high the best pic I got was when he was standing on top of the Dj Set!




















We left at 430 am back to Los Angeles. I slept to the Nevada/California stateline and I drove from there. We got back home at 930 am. WHAT A NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment